Not all service providers are equally qualified to help you with your power washing projects. And, unfortunately, many are only interested in getting a few of your hard earned dollars without much concern for providing you with good quality service and lasting value. These questions will help you recognize quality contractors and spot the “bad apples.”
- 1. Do they have insurance?
- 2. Do they have a business license?
- 3. Do they offer a guarantee?
- 4. Are they certified or do they have any type of license
for the type of job that they are doing?
- 5. Do they have the proper knowledge of their equipment
and the cleaning process?
- 6. Do they use a mold inhibitor to protect your home and
neutralize the cleaning products?
- 7. Do they require you to pay cash or write the check out
in their name?